Robust and highly protective Fjällräven Shotgun Case with double openings for convenient handling and transport of a shotgun.
- The outside is made from durable water-resistant G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco and the shotgun is encased in a double layer of foam padding with a lining of quilted G-1000® Eco.
- Selected fabrics and reinforcements in vegetable-tanned leather together with excellent workmanship result in a hardwearing, beautiful case that will withstand the test of time and the sometimes harder edges of forest life.
- The storage is well planned with simple but practical features that make handling easy, both during the hunt as well as before/afterwards.
- A long, robust zipper together with the flap at the end allows the case to be fully opened up, making it easy to get a complete overview, which is practical for gun care, for example.
- In addition, the case can be used as a sitting pad, it can even be used as a seat with a back support on well-needed breaks or when you are at a stand.
- The zipper can be locked with a padlock (not included).
- The opening at the end is secured with a leather strap and metal buckle.
- There is a small zippered pocket on the inside of the flap for a firearms licence or the like, and a bigger pocket – also with a zipper – that is concealed by the flap when it is closed.
- A padded shoulder strap with a metal carbine hook fastener makes carrying the case comfortable, and can be detached when not needed.
- There are also sturdy handles with natural-coloured leather grips.
- The case is suitable for shotguns up to 127cm in length.
Measurements (HxWxD): 23 x 133 x 5 cm.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (Leather details).
Weight: 1,300 g.
- Material composition
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.