Spacious and stable four-season Fjällräven tunnel tent Abisko Endurance with full height in the inner tent and the extra large vestibule. This makes for comfortable tent life and makes it easier to spend long rainy days inside. Perfect for those who want a low-weight yet still strong and reliable tent, for four-season use in all conditions but the most extreme.
- The vestibule has plenty of room for storing gear and cooking.
- The entrance is on the side making it easy to use the space well.
- There is a clothesline in the vestibule and the inner tent, that also has practical net pockets for small items.
- The inner tent and flysheet are raised together.
- Pole sleeves are colour coded and big enough to accommodate double tent poles (an accessory) in exposed conditions.
- Large, well-placed vents give excellent airflow.
- All openings are covered in a fine mesh that keeps out even the smallest, barely visible insects.
- In warm conditions the door can be fastened in a half-open position – the zipper has an auto-lock function so the wind can’t force it to “creep” – for extra air circulation without rain getting to the inner tent.
- Attachment points for Gear Loft (an accessory) in the inner tent.
- The flysheet is made from Fjällräven’s new high-performance TripleRip nylon and an innovative construction that combines two different fabric weights – 20 denier in the top part and 40 denier at the bottom where abrasion is most intensive – giving excellent strength despite low weight.
- Just like all of Fjällräven’s tents, Abisko Endurance is made entirely without PVC plastic and toxic flame retardants, and its impregnation is fluorocarbon free.
- Endurance 2: Two large and two small mesh pockets in inner tent.
- Endurance 3: Three large and three small mesh pockets in the inner tent.
- Endurance 4: A second vestibule, with a third door, at the foot end gives extra room for gear and four large and four small mesh pockets in inner tent.
Flysheet: 100% polyamide.
Inner Fabric: 100% polyamide.
Floor Fabric: 100% polyamide.
Coating Floor: 100% polyurethane (PU).
Mosquito Net: 100% polyester.
Couter Outer Fabric: silicone.
Water Column Flysheet: 3.000 mm.
Water Column Floor: 6.000 mm.
Poles: DAC Featherlite NSL.
Pegs: DAC V-pegs Small.
Outer Measurements (HxWxD): 105 x 420 x 155 cm.
Inner Measurements (HxWxD): 85-95 x 225 (plus 185 cm Vestibule) x 105-125 cm.
Stuffed Size: 39 x 18 cm.
Minimum Weight: 2.100 g (without pegs, stuffsack, guylines).
Total Weight: 2.550 g.
Outer Measurements (HxWxD): 115 x 430 x 195 cm.
Inner Measurements (HxWxD): 100-105 x 225 (plus 1 x 185 cm Vestibule) x 140-160 cm.
Stuffed Size: 43 x 20 cm.
Minimum Weight: 2.590 g (without pegs, stuffsack, guylines).
Total Weight: 3.030 g.
Outer Measurements (HxWxD): 125 x 540 x 240 cm.
Inner Measurements (HxWxD): 115 x 210 (plus 1x 110 cm und 1x 195 cm Vestibule) x 210 cm.
Stuffed Size: 44 x 21 cm.
Minimum Weight: 3.800 g (without pegs, stuffsack, guylines).
Total Weight: 4.380 g.
- Material composition
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.