Robust trekking Fjällräven Singi Trekking Jacket W by in traditional style, perfect for long outings in the mountains in Scandinavian conditions. Made from durable G-1000® Original with a long cut and well-proven functions that make life in the wilderness easier. The material is wind and water resistant and can be impregnated with Greenland Wax for extra protection against wind, water and wear. Generous width with plenty of room for insulating garments under, and a bellow pleat at the back gives extra freedom of movement.
- The durable G-1000® is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- A bellow pleat at the back gives extra freedom of movement.
- A spacious hood with a foldable brim protects from bitter winds and can be adjusted so it fits the head perfectly.
- Two-way zipper that can be opened from the bottom for ventilation and a wide protective flap with buttons stops cold winds.
- Many pockets that offer practical storage for items needed close at hand.
- With vertical chest pockets with zippers, and the lower top-loaded pockets with buttons.
- Drawcord at the waist and hem.
- Velcro adjustments at the sleeve cuffs.
- High collar.
- Longer cut in back.
- Leather details.
Category: Trekking - Singi Family.
Notice: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (leather details).
Weight: 740 g (size S).
Area of use: trekking, hiking, outdoor.
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.